Christo Marais Attorneys’ preferred field of expertise is property development and project attorneys, conveyancers for various large and successful property developers operating nation wide as well as bond registrations.
Services include Property Law and Conveyancing, Litigation, Commercial Law, Family Law, Notarial Services and Deceased Estates.
Property Law & Conveyancing
– Registration of mortgage bonds
– Drafting of commercial agreements relating to property
– Registration of property transfers
– High Court
– Urgent applications
– Interdicts and Contracts
– Drafting of all commercial agreements
– Shareholder, Sale of business and Association agreements
– Formation and registration of close corporations, companies and trusts.
– Drafting and registration of antenuptial contracts
– Drafting of cohabitation agreements
– Drafting and registration of notarial deeds
– Attending to legalisation of documents:
– Drafting of wills and Trusts
– Estate Planning
– Administration of deceased estates